Posted by: Genifer | 2012-02-06

How I saved my marriage

Hi My name is Gennifer Anderson just want to share my experience with you on how i got my love back and saved my marriage, so that you can also get back your lover into your life okay. I was married for 7years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind &  stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn''t want to loose her but everything just didn''t work out... she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used roots and herbs... Within 7 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child...I have introduced him to a lot of couples people and also the young once who are involve in relationship with their problems across the world. so him me and help so many of my friends help me to thank him is a great man. i want you to contact this man so that HE CAN GIVE YOU MORE advice on how to get back your boyfriend and that you can still be together Email:

This message is unmiitgated trash, a naked and dirty advertisement for quack services. I am tempted to delete it immediately, but don't want to lose the intelligent comments made by other readers, who see through this rubbish. Anyone stupid enough to find this ad convincin or to consider parting with cash for these highly dubious services, needs their head examined. And dont ask me to do the reading --- I prefer dealing with less stupid delusions

Posted by: Me | 2012-02-07

You mean Jennifer Arniston?

Reply to Me
Posted by: Romany | 2012-02-07

These people can make your winky longer as well? Yes?

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Anri | 2012-02-07

Shucks the prof is " kwaai"  today.... I am to scared to ask something.
Liza, maybe I can ask you?

Reply to Anri
Posted by: SALLY | 2012-02-07

Dont believe in this shit....only god can help people

Reply to SALLY
Posted by: Liza | 2012-02-07

You might want to go to Hayibo dot com and check out the article entitled " Traditional Healer faces malpractice suit after curing bad luck at expense of bank balance"  ROTFLOL.

@Genifer - What were you smoking when you typed the message? It must have been really strong stuff...

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Maria | 2012-02-07

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Dee | 2012-02-07

@ OMG Nice one......this person is taking chances.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: OMG | 2012-02-07

OK, first of all, when you type, decide on the sexes first. AT this stage we do not know if you''re a man, speaking of a woman, or a woman, speaking of a man, or a transsexual bisexual speaking of a bisexual transsexual. I''m just worried about that third baby!

Gosh, you know, you should PAY for your advertising. And usually, posters and flyers work well, because that way it serves a purpose - we can either publish it so more people can laugh at it, or we can use the back of the flyer to draw pictures on. Either way, you are still not a real person, and because of what you have done here, you have been cursed. The only way you can lift the curse is to find a rhino poacher, drain his blood and drink it all in one go. This will only work if you wear a bright yellow wig and you stand on top of the BP building screaming " yma vool, yma vool!!"  Take pictures and send it to CS, only then will the curse be lifted.

Have a nice day now.

Reply to OMG
Posted by: me | 2012-02-07

Nice try Genifer...

Reply to me