Question
Posted by: lala | 2009-01-12

How i know?

How will i know if hubby has cheated on me even if it is once and especially if he is a christian, how i will know?

Trust seems to be a sensitive aspect in your relationship. One way of finding out would be to ask your partner, but if trust is at all a concern in your relationship, your partner might not be truthful in his answer or you might still not believe him even if he is telling the truth. I would definitely suggest that the two of you seek professional assistance in exploring the concerns and niggles that are currently impacting on the quality of your relationship. Why are you worried about his fidelity? What is making you suspicious? And what will you do if he admits to have cheated on you…what then? What is making you feel insecure in this relationship? These are crucial questions that need honest exploration and the answers will provide you with he direction of the relationship. Often we need outside guidance in dealing with theses questions constructively. Ask yourself what you will do with the answers once you get them?

If he is a Christian – honesty and truthfulness in a relationship should be one of the building blocks of the relationship!