Question
Posted by: Annie | 2008/12/22

How far pregnant

Hi there, I know from the time my husband and I had sex and conceived is 6 weeks, my period used to be about 6/7 days when I work on the internet pregnancy calender it generates my pregnancy at 8 weeks, I Know that they work from the first day of your last period 28 Oct08, that' s how the extra 2 weeks is generated, but now the gynae wants to see me arount 8 weeks, is it 8 weeks since the begin of my last period or 8 weeks from when I Know I conceived, how does it work

It is 8 weeks from your last period.

1
Posted by: Dazza | 2008/12/22

from me,, I know that you have to count from the first day of your last periods. I am also 8 wks 2days now, I counted from the first day of my last period which was 25 of Oct.2008.
I am planning to go for my first visit as from 2mrw.

Good luck!!

Reply to Dazza