Question
Posted by: Anonimaas | 2010/01/25

How far am I?

I' m a bit confused. I' m almost due and my gynea is forever confusing me :-(. 1st day of my last period was 14.05.09 and my conception date was 30.05.09. Tell me how far I am?

36 + weeks.

4

36 + weeks.

36 + weeks.

Posted by: Nini | 2010/01/26

How far you are is always calculated from the first day of your last period, so use the date 14.05.09, and count the weeks from there until now, and that will tell you how many weeks you are. My period was on 20.05.09, and I am now in my 36th week of pregnancy, and am having a c-section on 11 Feb, so we' re pretty much the same. You are about a week ahead of me, so you' re in your 37th week, going on 38 I' d say... Anyway, even though you' re not pregnant in the first 2 weeks between your period and conception, these 2 weeks are still calculated into your term, and then you carry for a total of 40 weeks. I hope this helps?

Reply to Nini
Posted by: Anonimaas | 2010/01/25

Forgot to ask, if Im suppose to go an elective C Section when should I do it? Considering the dates I' ve given above.

Reply to Anonimaas