Question
Posted by: madame X | 2009/10/20

How does one know if someone likes u?

Is there any guy who might help here. I am a 50yrs today I met with someone i have been chatting for a while saw a pic and I liked what I saw. we met during lunch today but I am not sure how " to read"  this is he interested? or not? we chatted about the kids as we normally do, and then he said as we parted
" I will be in touched"  wow! its heavey!

plse advise shall I go with the flow or let it go

Tks

Dear Madame X,

It is difficult to interpret based on what you have described. What is more important is the question whether you are interested in him. If you are and interested in pursuing the possibilty ask him on another date soon and then you may know.

2
Posted by: Jimmy | 2009/10/28

I say go with the flow, what do you have to lose.

Go with Flow:
- Pro' s = whoopee
- Con' s = rejection and never see him again

Don' t go with the flow:
- Pro' s = no rejection embarrassment
- Con' s = never see him again

So the Cons of both are never see him again, but the pros of going with the flow are greater than the pros of not.

Sorry for all the logical mumbo jumbo - I' m a realist.

Reply to Jimmy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/20

Dear Madame X,

Reply to Sexologist