Posted by: Moinkels | 2011-03-06

How does it work

Hi dr

How does it work if you want your gp to give you blood pressure medicine and perhaps something for sugar. On some days my blood pressure is as high as 150 over 161 its never been higher then that when it is that high my heart beats anything from 110 to 130 times a min. My sugar levels when i test them have been as low as 2.8 its never been very high but most days I feel like I cant even get out of bed my whole body feels weird its hard to explain and I dont want my Gp to look at me funny when I dont know how to explain how i feel its like it is too much effort to get up my leaks feel like a dead weight when my sugar is so low my hands are so shaky and my legs are dead and I feel my heart beating literally in my chest and I get so tired and sometimes i sweat very much. Will my doctor send me for test what if I get to his office and my levels are then all normal he''ll think I am one of those hypocondriac people but I am very worried

Please do not stress too much. Consult your doctor and explain your symptoms and concerns to him/her. There are tests that can be done and a proper diagnosis will be made.

Posted by: Moinkels | 2011-03-06

I meant legs not leaks, sorry but today is one of the shaky hand days typing is difficult

Reply to Moinkels