Question
Posted by: H | 2009/11/11

How does it work

Hi Doc,

Ive read up on CIPLATRIM &  I need some clarity:

I already follow an eating plan where I' m only allowed my main meals every so many hours (with snacks in between) - my body has adjusted to the time frames so will CIPLATRIM still be beneficial to me.

Apart from helping you feel fuller for longer what else does it do?

Dear H
Ciplatrim contains sibutramine which suppresses the appetite. If you have already adjusted to your balanced slimming diet and do not suffer from hunger pangs or cravings then you don't need additional medication to achieve weightloss.
Stick to your diet and include some exercise without taking slimming pills, because then you will also avoid any possible side-effects the medication may have and save money.

2

Dear H

Posted by: Lala | 2009/11/11

Save your money to buy clothes for the new you. In my case it does not boost the weigt loss , only thing that I have noticed is that I am never hungry. The weight that I have lost is purely because I follow a healthy eating plan. I only started ciplatrim a month after I started with my new eating plan and I did not notice any difference in my weight loss that I can say its been the Ciplatrim.

Reply to Lala