Posted by: shaks | 2009-01-27

how does fetility treatment work?

I have been taking a tablet called CLOMID... I am using it for the second month now but i am still not sure if this product will work for me..
Whats the best way to make it work for me?
Is there another product that will work faster?

another question: Does the unintentional inhaling of all purpose glue affect a fetus?

thanks a million

Dear Shaks

Clomid is a fertility tablet that is used to help with ovulation. There is no other product that will work faster and the way you need to find out if it works for you is not whether it has achieved a pregnancy but more so if ovulation and the development of follicles is taking place with the use of Clomid. I do not think the unintentional inhalation of all purpose glue will affect a foetus.

Posted by: annon | 2009-02-03

STOP SNIFFING GLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to annon
Posted by: shaks | 2009-01-31

Thank you very much doc:) perfect explanation...

Reply to shaks