How do you loose fat &  get lean

I' d like to know what supplements can one use to help burn fat &  get lean / build muscle for females (so not looking to add on major muscles)

I do watch what i eat &  exercise (started this past 2 months) but it does not seem to be helping with the FAT LOSS.

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

I have to be honest – there is no magic supplement! The only way to a lower body fat is to consume fewer calories than you expend and to be ruthless in the amount of fat in your diet! Only 20% of the calories that you need must be obtained from fats and 2/3rds must come from good fats.

If you are not seeing results you are still eating too much or alternatively you could increase your energy expenditure by training harder. If that still does not help visit your doctor to do some blood tests to make sure you do not have a metabolic disposition.

Please look back into the archives of the site where I have given elaborate advice on how to go about it – it will be of great help to you.

Good luck!

Posted by: Gym Fanatic | 2009-08-25

To get lean and lose fat you need to do cardio and some weight training... You won' t get bulky or have man muscles... I' m a personal trainer and i see a lot of woman making the mistake of not doing any weight training at all... The reason why you won' t get bulky is because you are a woman, you don' t have enough testosterone in your body to produce manly muscles...

Start your training of with 30-45min of cardio to boost your metabolism, in the mornings on a empty stomach is best... Do a bit of weight training straight after cardio to give the fat burning process a even bigger boost...

Supplements you can either try USN Pure Protein, Diet Fuel or Whey... All 3 of this helped me a lot... Please note Whey Protein tastes horrible...

Fat burners I' ll say HYDROXY CUT MAX! from muscle tech... And to see extra good results increase your protein intake to 2g per kilo body weight... so if your weight is at 60 you' ll be consuming 120g of protein a day... Remember if your chicken breast weighs 150g before you cook it, it doesn' t mean thats all protein...

Help me know if this helped

Reply to Gym Fanatic