Question
Posted by: New Bee | 2013/02/14

How do you get over Lust

Beautiful people of GOD. how does one get over Lust. I''m struggling to do it. Some days are fine, but some days I find myself fantasaising about him.

I know I cannot have him. accepted that in my heart. But the feeling is sometimes so strong. The fact that I see him everyday is not helping.

9
Posted by: Yhoo | 2013/02/14

Temba pleas shurrup man. you mean to say you havn''t lusted over someone as married as you are??????????? your dear loving wife has lusted too....Lusting is a normal human feeling! now get off your high horse for a minute........

@ New Bee like the others have said, as long as you don''t act on the lust, you will be fine! it is mind over matter.

Reply to Yhoo
Posted by: Theo | 2013/02/14

Lusting after each other is only human. I think the worst that we do is to take action of that lust which most of the time lead into trouble.

As for your case New Bee, if your lustful feeling are under control, then is fine. You are only human after. Make sure that does not lead you to sin as the Bible clearly state the we should flee from youthful lust.

Reply to Theo
Posted by: New Bee | 2013/02/14

Thank you Petty and Woman for your inputs. Highly appreciated.

Reply to New Bee
Posted by: Woman | 2013/02/14

Take stock in knowing that you are not the only one in that workplace lusting him like you do. Agree with Petty, power of the mind here plays a huge role. Respect his marriage, forego of your lust and move on with some dignity, least he will think nothing of you but cheap and desperate should he get in your pants. Let him respect you and lust you without ever getting a taste of you!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: New Bee | 2013/02/14

Themba,

I lust over him, its normal. Even your wife she lust over some men. It does not make me a bad person but human. The fact that I have not acted on it by now shows I have self respect and value myself too much to fall in the trap.

The question here is not whether or not I have lust. Is how do I over come it? Please before your respond to a trend read and read to understand . Try to understand where the other person is coming from. what challenge are they facing. As if you never lusted over another mans wife!

You are to judgemental my man. what up?

Reply to New Bee
Posted by: Petty | 2013/02/14

Its a psychological and moral thing. You just have to tell yourself (mind) that it is immoral and that you decide not to think or concetrate on it.

The power is in taking control of things that go through your mind. Train your mind not to think about it and as time goes you will realise you think less and less about it until you forget it.

Reply to Petty
Posted by: Temba | 2013/02/14

I said it once and i''m saying it now. Women who lust after married men have self confidence issues and insecurity issues.Women like you lack self confidence and they go looking for it in people who have in abundance so they can be rewarded with something that you yourself don''t have.

I''m sure there are good men out there who want to date you, why waste your attention on someone who''ll just chow you and leave you in the cold?

Please do some serious introspection. There''s something wrong with you. But you are never alone in this, a lot of other selfish women like you tend to do this evil and despicable act of lusting

Reply to Temba
Posted by: New Bee | 2013/02/14

He is married and he is my Boss.

Reply to New Bee
Posted by: Theo | 2013/02/14

Why can you have him?

Reply to Theo