Question
Posted by: Jessy | 2010/12/18

How do you approach this?

My partner and I have been seperated/trying to wokr things out for the past 2 months. We were together for 3.5 years. I was with a good friend and we ended up kissing. I want nothing more than to start a fresh wtih my ex. Should i tell him about the kiss or should i rather leave it since we were seperated anyway? How do you start a long term relationship over again and let go of the past?

If you are in difficulties in your primary relationship - why not see a relationship / couples counsellor together so as to have more expert help in trying to sort out the problems ? The kiss issue can be considered within that context, and there may well be other issues far more important, needing to be discussed instead.

1