Question
Posted by: confused | 2010/08/04

How do u tell ur husband u dont love him

How do u tell your husband your not in love with him anymore?
And want to leave him............
I am so scared and dont know how to approach the subject

I find in many of these situations where the Big Question seems to be " How do you tell X about Y?" the really useful answer is not abouit "telling" but discussing, talking about Y with X - talking about, in your situation, the relationship, and that you are feeling doubts about it, and asking how he feels. COnsider, also, suggesting to him that you see a marriage counsellor together - not necessarily to glue you back together again, but to help you understand each other better, and to either work things out or to part as amicably as possible and better able to avoid similar problems in future.

7
Posted by: Beth | 2010/08/13

When u married did it ever come to u that one day u will wake up and say i dont love this man anymore?there must b something he did or someone u r interested in but the fact of the matter is u have to tell him no matter how it wud hurt him cos u r not happy and yes he will b hurt but atleast he will know the truth and hopefully he wil fing someone who will love him amd hope the same goes for u too

Reply to Beth
Posted by: 123 | 2010/08/05

Can''t you try and see if there''s something to rekindle your love? What happened to make you fall out of love? Maybe you''s need a romantic weekend away....

Reply to 123
Posted by: Just curious | 2010/08/05

confused, what happened to make u fall out of love for him?

Reply to Just curious
Posted by: R | 2010/08/05

My wife told me straight to my face that she does not love me anymore. I was and am still after 8 years still devastated and life has no real meaning for me anymore. We are still together and the children know about this. We do not fight with each other and we carry on with our lives but that emptiness is within me and I cannot except that.

I am getting help for she cheated on me, which I understand because she does not love me. I have forgiven her for that but I now find that I get annoyed with her very quickly. I suppose this situation will carry on till end of next year when our last child will leave the house after completing her studies.

Then I suppose it will all end and maybe I will find peace again in my life.

Reply to R
Posted by: Johnny | 2010/08/04

i''m in the same boat, i don''t love my wife and i know i want out but i feel so sorry for her, in the mean time my life feels like hell because of one mere fact i want out, but to tell het i know how she will react i''ve tied it before she totally lost it, so now i just go home stand up in mornings and feel miserable.

Some will tell you just say it, and no councelling doesn''t work

Reply to Johnny
Posted by: Lin | 2010/08/04

Firstly please make sure this is what you want.

Then see a marriage and divorce counsellor. He will be able to help you both through the process.

Reply to Lin