Question

How do periods work

My last period started on the 23rd of May and ended on the 26th of May, On the 2nd of June I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke, The following day and the next I took a noordet pill. I just want to know is it possible that I can be pregnant? my cycles very, from 19 days to 22 days

You had sex in your fertile period, so pregnancy is possible. Nordette is not a morning after pill, so will not work in this way.

1

Last month I went on my periods on the 3rd of May &  ended on the 6th of may, the last time we had sex with my boyfriend was on the 29th in the morning &  I haven' t went on my period, could I be pregnant? please advise