Question
Posted by: banuna | 2009-11-12

how do one explain this behaviour...

i 28yrs old lady been dating a guy 40yr old for 2yrs he never done anything 4 me not even took me out 4 a movie but i still loved him... i only found out now that he is in a relationship with a lady 27yrs old for 4yrs n their famelies knws each other etc...

how i found out was weired coz i went 2 his apartment withiout in4ming him... he pushed me out of his door locking and telling me he is going 2 work... then at that time i felt sumething isnt rite... i drove out with him driving behind me, at the robbots i turned making him drive staight alone while i drove back to his house...
when i got there i knocked n the lady answered the door, she coulnt open becoz she was locked inside... i called him and asked him why he is doing this, why he locked this lady in the house. he kept on denying that there isnt any lady i his house " not knowing im at his door step" ... well i found wht i always suspected and is clear to me but what hurts me is that he doesnt want to admit to the lady that he knows me...

n now u wonder were we the only once in his life or is there more ladies...

Wht is it you love about him ? It's certainly jot his generosity which sounds non-existent. You know he has been cheating on you and on the other woman, and lying about it - what on earth do you find to love about someone like that ?

4
Posted by: me | 2009-11-12

I' m glad you found out so you can stop wasting time on this eprson who clearly does not respect you. Does he even love you back?

I would seriously suggest you get on with your life, now you have the freedom to get out there and be the best you can be and get the best you deserve.

This guy does not deserve you!

All the best!

Reply to me
Posted by: me | 2009-11-12

This guy does not deserve you!

All the best!

Reply to me
Posted by: Woman | 2009-11-12

Okay, the lady in the house, she' s his wife or his partner. Either way, she has much more right to him than you, because his house is her house too. And you are the mistress. You might not have known it, but now you do. So look at your own integrity, and wonder if you want to be a man' s mistress or if you want to be a wife.

I suggest you come clean and tell the wife as soon as possible - otherwise the stories will make you out as the ' whore'  who ' stole'  her husband. It needs to be clear, from the word go, that as much as he cheated on her, so he also cheated on you. Be as honest as you possibly can, if you are not lying, you can' tbe caught out.

I do feel for you, it sucks being in this situation, but at least now you know.

Reply to Woman