Question
Posted by: shez | 2011/07/07

how do i tell hubby i''m expecting?

i''m about to give birth soon and have been keeping it a secret to my hubby that we are about to be parents again this is our 2nd child.He made it clear that should i become pregnant we will abort.He once told me to loose weight as my tummy is big and worrying him,is it possible that he is aware of this newest memebr in our family or is he still in the dark.I wish i could share this with him,but how do i tell him.I even walk with difficulty and make excuses that i''m tired when it comes to sex.please advice Shez

He's going to find out when you give birth. Post to CyberShrink to help you with ways of breaking the news.

3
Posted by: shez | 2011/07/14

finally decided to come clean and guess what ,hubby already knew we are expecting he felt the baby move one night when i was fast asleep and decided to wait for me to tell him.He even told me he was aware that the time has come since i have changed the way i walk.I did''nt know what to say i just cried and hugged him,it feels so good and right to finally share this with him.thanks a lot.

Reply to shez

Posted by: Babes | 2011/07/08

Hey Shez

You cant be serious...!! How can you keep this a secret for such a long time? what if he accuses you and say he is not the father thats why you went mute about it. That was a bad move you made. You should have told him by atleast 4 months.
Tell him , you dont have a choice do you?

Reply to Babes