Question
Posted by: gel | 2011/07/08

How do I tell

I am having this problem that I am now forced to deal with. My girlfriend says I am oversensensitive and my boss once said the same thing. I am beggining to think perhaps they are right. I also feel I am right, I suppose a crazy person does not know that they are crazy right. We had an argument about my conduct in an argument, she feels I get really loud and she is worried about how the neighbours will feel about it, and so on. She made an example and said "  she does not want to argu with people who get so loud like they have not been to school, basically uncivilised. I reacted against that as i felt she was calling me indirectly attacking me, and she feels I am being paranoid and overly sensitive. I am getting a lot agitated this days, she seems to make me upset most of the time. Like before we parted, she tells me you said you not doing much at work, well I have a lot of work to do, so hang up. I still feel that is wrong......Am I interpreting these events wrongly.

Am i being a oversensitive, I am beginning to feel like some sort of a freak. It there a way in which I can be able to tell if i am being overly sensitive. Pls Advise now.

Maybe you are a bit over-sensitive, maybe you're not - calling someone "oversensitive" is a popular tactic by people who are clumsy about other people's feelings and even downright cruel.
If the pair of you squabble so much, what advantages are there to remaining together ?
She doesn't sound at all as though she is being helpful, rather than just putting you down

2

Posted by: ...... | 2011/07/08

No that gf of yours is very arrogant and takes evry opportunity to belittle you. She seems to be very ggod with words and you encouraaging her by getting all worked up instead of calling her to order!

Reply to ......