Question
Posted by: xxx | 2009-04-14

how do i stop loving him

Hi Cybershrink

Its been almost two months and i still can' t stop thinking of him. how do i stop loving someone that doesnt feel the same as i do. how do i move forward and not hope for him to come back. one minute everything was fine and the next it wasnt. i know that its over, we live in seperate towns and the reason for the break-up was the distance???? i feel lost. somedays are fine and others arent. today is one of those dayzzzzzzz!!

Be fiercely honest with yourself. He does not love you. You would LIKe him to do so, but he doesn't and won't. You would LIKE him to come back, but he won't. STOP telling yourself that you CAN'T forget him or that you CAN'T move on --- you can, if you'd stop cheating yourself in this way. It's over, as you say, so it hardly matters WHY it's over exc ept if there's some aspect to the WHY that would enable you to avoid that paticular problem in any future relationships. ANd no future emjoyable relationship will happen until you let go of the corpse of this one.

2
Posted by: Know love | 2009-04-15

What is love ? Simple, giving each oither 100% and NEVER taking anything. If one is giving and the other taking, there is no love there, so face facts, get over it and move on.

Reply to Know love
Posted by: Sindi | 2009-04-14

cyber said already.
there isn such a thing as cant forget.trust me u can.ive been there myself.even worse i had to see him evryday.i was so miserable and kept saying i canot foget about him.
but i did and i am so hapy without him.
if he doesnt love you he doesnt.u canot change that but u can change the fact that u think u cant get over him.,
blv me u can do beter.u need to let it go.he is enjoying himself while yoz is on hold.definately not worth it.
U can do it gal
GOOD LUCK

Reply to Sindi