Posted by: Anon | 2009-01-26

How do I stop?

Sometimes i know what I have to do, but sometimes i need a good kick up my behind. My ex and I parted amicably and still chat to each other. When we were together we used to talk all the time and I just cannot stop myself calling him even though he asked me again today. I now realise that I have a serious problem and need something to occupy my time. I started writing a journal dedicated to him , everytime I need to call I write down what i wanted to tell him but sometimes the urge just takes over and I give in and call him. I know that he probably dreads the calls but takes it just to be nice. I know that I have tstop this poor man before I start looking like a desperate stalker. Please help

Why do you insist on being so obsessed about your Ex ? You are not allowing yourself to move on, and perhaps need to see a coounsellor to work on this, as well as URGENTLY getting yourself a life and other wholesome activities yo keep yoursel;f busy. Deleter his number, and ask him to change it to a new one without telling you the new number.