Posted by: Liya | 2009-06-25

how do i skip period while on pill?

Hi. I' m on minerva for approximately 7 months now. I' m going away next week on a work-related course an i would like to skip my period as i know i' ll be uncomfortable being away. I' m due to take my first placebo (white pill) on this sunday. Do i skip all the white pills in order to skip my period? Also, do i not take anything for those days that i would have taken the placebo pills OR am i suppose to start a new pack on the day that i would have taken the first placebo pill ie. Sunday?? As that would change my cycle. Please could you reply me soon. Your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

You skip the placebo pills and carry straight on with the active pills in the next pack.