Question
Posted by: Inexperienced | 2009/10/27

How do I seduce him

My fiance and I went through a bad patch two months ago and we are really working hard to work things out between us and so far so good... I surprised him this morning with a BJ before I left for work and he was very " pleased" . I sent him an sms just after I left and told him: " that was just the start of things to come" ... Problem??? Yep, I have a few body " flaws"  (NOT FAT) and is quite ashamed of my body but I would love to do something SPECIAL for him tonight when he gets back from work. I am not very " forward"  and is a bit shy... Please give me some advice on how to make it a night to remember and make him beg for more... Do I dress up or down? I cannot get myself to roleplay - way too shy... Do I just walk up to him, take his clothes off and get started? How will I know that he is in the mood to " play"  with. PLEASE HELP ME

The probability that he will be “in the mood” if you initiate is quite good, from the way you express it. If you want to seduce, it is always important that you do not push yourself into “things” that stresses you out – a bit of butterflies is fine, but no panic moment. Dress in something that you feel sexy and beautiful – the sexier you feel the easier it will be to be yourself and enjoy the moment. You might be more aware of your “flaws” than what he is. The chances are good that he knows every curve of your body and loves it.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: Inexperienced | 2009/10/28

Hi Dopdog and Top Cat. Thank you VERY mcuh for your advice - It worked out amazingly! Topdog, I did exactly as you said and my love could not get to the bedroom fast enough to see what I was up to. The result - the sex was FANTASTIC! Afterwards he sprung a surprise on me and proposed when I came back into the bedroom from having my bath. I am extatic and so happy at the moment. I now believe that we are ment for one another and that we have learnt that anything is possible if you love and trust each other unconditionally.

Reply to Inexperienced
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/10/28

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009/10/27

Just pitch naked, make him sit and watch you. Then all you do is sit infront of him legs open and start play with your self, look at him from time to time. You will see in his eays he is bussy to loose it. But if possible for you to orgasem do so solo, after that your man will be putty in you hands.. Let us know how your night was.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: topdog | 2009/10/27

hi,well dress up in erotic stuff,netted stockingssee through black nighty,with a small g-string.do ur face up.get body chocolate and a vibrator.leave those things in ur bedroom.as soon as he walks in turn ur back to him so that he sees ur g-string,don,t wear a bra.if that don,t send his blood rushing,then i must give up helping people.lol.u will look stunning.please let me know if that work???good luck.

Reply to topdog