Posted by: t-girl | 2009-07-29

how do i move on?

my boyfriend has been acting strangely and i found out he' s cheating and i broke up with him but i feel so lost and depressed.i have a low self esteem and feel unloved and have the fear of never finding anyone.i dont wana die alone and because he lives so near me i dont know if ill ever get over him.i love him so much even though i cant find reasons why cos hes selfish and self centred and an egotistic do i get thru this?

You feel lost temporarily, because you are breaking a habit. You are worthy of love whether in or out of a relationship, and certainly don't need the love of a cheater. You will indeed never get over him if you gkeep on teelling yourself that, but there is otherwise no reason not to get over him and be glad to have done so. Maybe see a counsellor to use CBT methods to enhance your self-esteem and recognize your own worth, while learning to move on.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-31

I know exacty what you are going boyfriend cheated on me after we' d been dating for almost 4 years. It' s been almost a month and im still down in the devastated. I hope things will get better soon. Good luck to you

Posted by: Red | 2009-07-30

Ai girlie. Don' t worry. You' re only feeling this way now. It won' t last and before you know it someone will come along and make you feel good again. Even just for a little while. Trust me you will get over this. You are allowed to be sad about it but don' t mope about it all the time. Get out there. Go on a little shopping spree and do the things that girls love to do.

Reply to Red