Posted by: Mingaz | 2012-02-28

How do i make her to come...

Subject: RE: G spot stimulation
Posted by: Clitoral and g spot stimulation | 28/2/2012
I have a Question:

Everytime I Give My Girlfriend Oral Sex,she always feels the heat and pulls off...Whether it be Clitoral or G spot stimulation,she is unable to resist the pressure and always holds my hands,and i am unable to finish the game...My plan is to give her mindblowing clitoral and g spot stimulation.....

How do i make her to come without her pulling away ???

Dear Mingaz,

Every women is individual and unique in the way she enjoys being stimulated and brought to orgasm. I suggest you take guidance from her and stimulate her in the ways she says works for her ... you then are in the position to give her exactly what you would like to give her.

Posted by: Thuli | 2012-03-08

I struggled a lot to reach orgasm when I first met my partner that I stimulated with porn to avoid cheating. But now I struggle to come naturally so. What can I do?

Reply to Thuli
Posted by: Marcel | 2012-02-29

Try oral with butterfly Kisses....she will go wild ....

Reply to Marcel
Posted by: CASSEY | 2012-02-28

MAYBE you sucking to hard, know if my guy suck to hard then i pull away

Reply to CASSEY