Question
Posted by: BO | 2008/07/10

How do I know if I should back off.

Been with a guy for 3 weeks, he calls me every morning and every night. However he always appears to be busy. He has a reputation for being a womaniser. He is always on his cellphone and never readily available. In the 3 weeks we have been together it has never been on a weekend and last night was the first time he left after 8. I suspect he has a girlfriend (asked him but he denies it), due to all these unanswered questions is it better to back off before the relationship becomes serious and my heart ends up breaking.

What are the advantages of remaining in this distant sort of relationship with him ?

6
Posted by: lala | 2008/07/11

I agree with Maria, you probably know the answer, cut your losses. 3 WEEKS? You are suppose to be in the Honeymoon phase and not wondering about his "availability" no trust, no relationship just heartache!

Reply to lala
Posted by: YADA786 | 2008/07/11

WHO KNOWS HE MIGHT EVEN BE MARRIED

Reply to YADA786
Posted by: Bonny | 2008/07/10

too early to tell. be patient.

Reply to Bonny
Posted by: Bille Hille | 2008/07/10

You've been with him for 3 weeks and you are already calling it a RELATIONSHIP?

You are only getting to know him and him you. He probably hasnt even deceided yet if he wants a relationship with you or whatever. Men are men.

You sound clingy and insecure and exactly the type of woman men run from.

Reply to Bille Hille
Posted by: Maria | 2008/07/10

I think you already know the answer to your question. Leave sooner rather than later.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: kim | 2008/07/10

go with your gut womens intuition is seldom wrong and if you think it then he probably is. save yourself otherswise years down the line you are still together but there are trust and other issues so walk away now someone else deserves the chance to give you what you need

Reply to kim