Question
Posted by: mike | 2010-03-12

how do i know

hi
i have been married for 7 yrs now in march 2010
in the last yrs i have found out that my wife has been having this affair,{then she said she is sorry n it will never happen again....after that i found out that she has been seeing about 6 men in the last Year..now i want a divorce,but she says she has changed..what do i do,coz we dont ahve any trust left

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Hi Mike,

Affairs are not necessarily the cause of divorce but a damaged trust is.
She obviously wants to try to make it better and if you still love her I would suggest you try relationship counselling/coaching to try and restore the trust between you.

info@sadsa.net