Posted by: Too Much | 2009-03-31

How do i know?

I have been with my partner for 2 years now and i want to hear some opinions on the current situation. My partner has been working very hard lately...long hours and it is slowly starting to take its toll on us but i am being there for him in every way that i can. Lately he is just not the same and i know its work but sometimes i wonder if it is maybe us. We seem so distant, never do anything special anymore because he just doesnt have the time. It seems like we make time for everything but us lately. I dont want to lose him and its making me very heartsore. I have tried to talk about it but he just gets upset and when i ask whether i can come over and talk he says he doesnt have time.Is this all just work or is he changing his mind about us?

Probably all about the over-work, but it's hard, I know, to explore this without bothering him more. Is this extra work a short-term project, or is it likely to stay like this indefinitely ? If it's finite, maybe you can wait it out. If it's likely to be long-term, you two do need to plan how to deal with it better

Posted by: Cindy | 2009-04-01

u realy have to talk to him beacuse spending time with the person u love is very important.and we all have things to do but we have to make time.why cant he?this is all about compromising,but if a partner canot do that there must be a serious problem.

Reply to Cindy
Posted by: Soul | 2009-04-01

Sorry I disagree I' m not rueling out the possibility that there may be another but depending on his work and what is going on it may very well be his work. There may be lots of reason and he may not be prepared to speak about them regarding his work it may just be that this is his way for dealing with the pressure and stress of it.
Honestly his the only one who can answer you, it' s up to you if you want to investigate it further if you feel that there is someone else.

Reply to Soul
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-01

Hi. I agree with Kems. I know that you dont want to hear it but please investigate without letting him know. Work is important but spending time with the one you love is more important than that. Good luck!!!

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Kems | 2009-03-31

Sounds like he has found someone else, you better investigate ....

Reply to Kems