Posted by: Zam | 2011-09-30

how do i get rid of love handles

I have a problem with love handles and my clothes are tight are use to wear 32 but now i''m wearing 34.i''m big on top and my arms aswell. how can i do to lose 4 kilos because i''m weighing 61 now but i use to weigh 55.please help.

Dear Zam
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for about 30 min a day. If you have problem areas like the love handles and arms, then you may need to add targeted exercises to your exercise programme to reduce these parts of the body. A large bust is more difficult to reduce. If you lose weight all round then your bust should also get smaller, but you may need to discuss breast reduction with a plastic surgeon if your bust does not get smaller and this still bothers you.

Posted by: Zam | 2011-10-06

i dont see the site you said i must click in order for me to see the solution

Reply to Zam