Question
Posted by: smelly armpits | 2008/11/25

How do I get rid of

Hi doc
please assist, I cant get rid of smelly armpits. It seems to come and go for a few months at a time. I alternate deodrants, ive tried dettol deo, mitchum deo. I shave my armpits everyday sometimes twice, shower twice a day, but once I start to sweat a littel I smell real bad. I do not sweat excessively and i cant find a pattern on when it happens???

Expert ImagePharmacist

SA

Wash the affected area with an antibacterial soap whenever you take a shower. Ask at your pharmacy to recommend the strongest they keep.
Should this not be effective you will have to see a doctor for alternative options