Question
Posted by: smelly armpits | 2008-11-25

How do I get rid of

Hi doc
please assist, I cant get rid of smelly armpits. It seems to come and go for a few months at a time. I alternate deodrants, ive tried dettol deo, mitchum deo. I shave my armpits everyday sometimes twice, shower twice a day, but once I start to sweat a littel I smell real bad. I do not sweat excessively and i cant find a pattern on when it happens???

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you need to drink 2 liters of water daily. Consider going on a detox for 1 week with the guidance of a practitioner to clear the body. You can try Sage tea as well.

Dr Debbie