Question
Posted by: lolo | 2011/06/15

How do i get over him or the betrayal

My now ex boy friend cheated on me and made his ex girl friend pregnant, how do i get over him or the betrayal. we dated for a year and two months. The thing that hurts me the most is that he knew that i wanted to have a baby.

There's no simple "how" answer, but you WILL get over him if you allow yourself to do so. Learn from how badly he treated both you AND his other ex gf, and don't allow him to try any such thing with you. You may want to have a baby, but surely only with a good man who will form a family with you and help care for the child, not someone who isn't man enough to behave responsibly. If this is how he behaves, then you are well rid of him. Don't be in a hurry to have a baby, wait till the right time, with the rright man, and someone you can trust

4
Posted by: Laurei | 2011/06/15

Well good riddance of bad rubbish! Keep reminding yourself of that. You are most fortunate not to have a baby from this cheater. He is clearly no good, has no respect for himself or others. My dear, you are the one who got away!!

Reply to Laurei
Posted by: Caro | 2011/06/15

Listen to songs about surviving . Beyonce''s " To the left"  " I will survivie"  I''m a survivor" . dont leet his betrayal make you bitter. Treat yourself well. And be glad you didnt have his baby and then he still makes his ex pregnant. Imagine that! He did you a favour and you got out just in time. And time is the greatest friend - it heals lots of things. You''ll see you will smile more each day and attract other people to you. If you could get one boyfriend, you''ll get another. He''s not the only man in the world. Be by yourself for a while and be kind to yourself.

Reply to Caro
Posted by: W | 2011/06/15

So sorry about that I can just imagine how hurt and disappointed you are right now, but one day (it may be in many years time) you will look back and realize what a favour he did you.

Strongs girl.

Reply to W