Posted by: Kelly | 2010-01-27

How do I get kitty to stop?

Hi, my 10 week old kitten does NOT want to leave me alone! Unless he' s eating, sleeping or playing, he wants to walk around in circles around my neck on my shoulders and claw me, then when he settles down he paws at my head and licks my ears and hair. How do I get him to stop?

Dear Kelly

Get a Feliway diffuser is the kind option. Pest control is another.

Posted by: K | 2010-02-03

any chance of getting an older cat for him to be with? Cats are by nature social creatures and he is obviously in need of mothering and extra love (he is very young). Maybe a mature cat who can act as an aunt or mommy figure would help him?

Reply to K
Posted by: steph | 2010-01-27

wait for him to grow up a bit.....

Reply to steph