Posted by: vanessa | 2009-02-09

how do I get him interested?

Hi. I have a little problem with getting my man interested... For example, saturday evening I was hugging, kissing, flirting, and rubbing up against him in a way that would have driven most guys wild. He was only interested in dinner and watching t.v. Later on, I went to bed exhausted (had a hectic gym session, and didn' t sleep well the night before). He came to bed, then started touching me. I was too tired to respond (was half-asleep already). He seems to think that sex happens only after bedtime, in the bedroom only. How do I approach this topic with him? He' s so conventional otherwise, and sex is starting to bore me with him even though it happens so rarely (maybe twice a month if that!) So please help!!! What do I do?

Discuss your needs with him ! its all about good comms. Hear his needs and then come to a compromise on what activities you both fancy - All men like variety is sex and I mean All. Perhaps he just wants to initiate it himself? you will never know until you speak to him

Posted by: vanessa | 2009-02-09

Hi Lee,
I try to spice it up, and I do try to discuss it with him! I wear pretty undies, bath him, try surprise him, etc etc... and every time I try talk about it, he says he' s conservative and has simple tastes. He never used to be like this.

Reply to vanessa
Posted by: Lee | 2009-02-09

You need to talk to him, tell him how you feel. My bf only used to make advances to me when he knew there was no time for sex. So after a shared bottle of wine, I told him exactly how I felt and so we started working on our relationship. ALternatively, if you are finding sex boring, then you must find ways of spicing it up, eg. wake him up early in the morning with a bj or climb in the shower with him. After being in a relationship for a while, partners seem to take each other for granted, so you need to keep reminding each other what you mean to each other and not just a ' I love you'  once a year on Feb 14th!

Reply to Lee