Question
Posted by: Marianne | 2010-02-25

How do i get an period- want to get pregant

Good day

I need help. Me and my husband really wants to get pregnant very badly. I was at my gyno who told me to stop with the birth control pill. What I did, but the problem is I can’ t seem to get a period now. I need to know what I can do to get a period. It has been a month now since I have stop taking the pill. I need to get a period to be come ready. Please help.

It can take a month or two for your cycle to normalise after stopping the Pill. Give it another month and see your gynaecologist if nothing has happened.

2
Posted by: Dee | 2010-02-26

You need a script for Provera to get a period but it normally takes at least 5-6 weeks for the pill to work out your system.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-02-26