Question
Posted by: Ex- Junky | 2011/01/10

How do I fined a narcotic meeting?

I have hust move. I''ve been clean for a short while. A couple of months. I realized this week-end I can''t do this alone. I was so proud of myself when I got myself out of the situation. But I''m not sure how long I can hold it up. Please where do I find a list of N.A meetings? Is it like on tv where you get a sponsor? I realy wished I had someone to call, just to remind me why I''m not using again. This time I got lucky. I live in Pretoria. Please assist, I realize I need help.

Expert ImageAddictions expert

hey! Go to www.na.org for a meeting list near you. Find a sponsor of the same sex and most importantly someone that works the 12 Steps, do 90 meetings in 90 days and get your sponsor to start you on Step 1 straight away. Step 1 is all about acceptance of your addiction - it's the most important Step and will give you a good foundation to your recovery. I also suggest getting as many phone numbers as possible - we need friends in recovery. This is a very exciting time for you!! Wishing you love and light, from the Harmony Team

1
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011/01/10

Reply to Addictions expert