Question
Posted by: missA | 2008/10/10

how do I do this ?

Im at the weight I always wanted to be for as long as I can remember - 58 kg , 24 yrs and Im 1.68 tall , size 32 - the size of my dreams .thanks God .The problem is I have a bit of a tummy and I want to get rid of it .the plan is to road run more (5 times a week )and faster and longer .and do more sit ups and avoid fat .my concern is Im gonna lose weight all round and I dont want to lose any more weight , I dont want to lose my curves and bum , they make me feel SEXY , but Im afraid running more days , faster and longer and more situps is gonna do that .WHAT CAN I DO ? any suggestions will be appreciated .

Dear Miss A
Congratulations on achieving your dream. To lose your tummy or at least to tighten it up, you need only do the sit-ups which work on the abdominal muscles. Don't increase all the other exercise because with a BMI of 20,6 you are already below the ideal (22) and losing more weight will certainly shrink your curves and buttocks.
Do the situps, but don't do more cardio, stick to the previous programme.

1
Posted by: gina | 2008/10/10

do some road running - as we all need cardio for wellbeing but concentrate on the toning and situps / crunches.
this way you' ll tone your tummy. and if your diet' s in order then you shouldn' t be losing more weight (ie. you' re not starving yourself!) good luck A

Reply to gina