Question
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/07/17

How do i do this???

hi

I need Help, my cousin sister stay with me at my place sisnce last year and we are great buddies, she is 24yrs now, yesterday she asked me to find out from her mother who her father is and i said i' ll try.

Her mother is so chicky secretive and crashed her several times when asking about her father and i was there when that happens, she never told her the truth and now she is old and i think her son of seven ask her those questions too, you know how kids can be.

i feel is not wise for me to ask that question, what if there are some issues involved.... what do u think???

Please he open with me.

Hmm, Lolo. Its easy to promise, bnut not easy to do, not so ? Does she have any ideas about how you copuld find out for her ? I wonder why her mom is so secretive about this, as surely she should realize that it is entirely fair for her children to ask such a question and to expect a truthful answer. There ae, surely, "issues" involved. Is it possible to even guess what they are ? What about other family members ? Does the mom have sisters or brothers who might be prepared to talk about whatever happened --- and at least to help you both understand why the mother considers this so sensitive, if not to help to reveal the truth ?

1
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/07/17

Yes CS i asked my mom but unfortunately she was never told about the father and she refered me to my uncle but i was now afraid to ask him, it seem he might be the only hope, i' ' l go talk to him.

Reply to Lolo