Question
Posted by: ONLY ME | 2009/01/14

HOW DO I DO IT????????????///

HI THERE

I' M 23 WEEKS PREGNANT. I' VE ALREADY STARTED SUFFERING WITH " BIG TIME BAD"  BACK ACHE. CAN' T EVEN SIT OR LAY DOWN PROPERLY.

WHAT IS THE BEST " POSITION"  I CAN DO IT IN THAT WON' T PUT EXTRA STRAIN ON MY LOWER BACK?

PLEASE ADVISE

THANX

ONLY ME

Positions that might be useful in pregnancy especially when the women is biggish are:
• Spooning position
• Side-by-side position
• Woman on Top
• Rear entry position
• Edge of the bed position.

http://health.discovery.com/centers/pregnancy/americanbaby/sexpositions.html

The important thing is to experiment see which one works best for you.
You are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009/01/15

Hi there  We found lying on our sides with hubby entering from behind was the most comfortable as well as with me going on top. Doggy worked well in the earlier stages but penetration is deep + in the later stages one has to be careful. Good luck with the preg. Regards

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: Sg | 2009/01/14

We always found that lying on your side and him sliding in from the back was the best for her

Reply to Sg
Posted by: v | 2009/01/14

sterkte ,my vrou is ook 21 weke swager met n tweeling en sy suffer BIG time met haar rug ook. ons kon nog nie n gemaklike posiesie vir haar kry nie. GOOD LUCK

Reply to v