Posted by: leny | 2008-12-02

How do i deal with this?

Doc, i have been having these dreams truly now it' s been a while, what do i do , last night i dreamt myself cooking for this man whom i thought he wants to propose to me, i met him on saturday and the chemistry between us is so strong in such way that when we hold hands to greet each other i have a romantic feeling for him, i saw by the way he looks at me that there is indeed something, but he has never said anything to me. do i confront him and tell him about these dreams or there is something troubling him that i do not know about, please help me b4 i make a stupid of myself.

Gosh, this seems to be Dream Day 1 As I said in response to the neighbouring question, your dream is largely random, and includes the man because you have apparently been thinking a lot about him. It sounds possible that you are having stronger romantic feelings for him than he is likely to have for you. Talking to him cautiously might clarify things, but there's no advantage in talking about the dreams as such.

Posted by: chow | 2008-12-03

if you tell him, he will chow your-|-- even if he doesn' t like you

Reply to chow
Posted by: T | 2008-12-02

If you have feelings for him, why don' t u just let him know and just leave the dreams out of it.

Reply to T