Question
Posted by: K Bester | 2010/06/04

How do I control my weight and appetite

Subject: RE: how do I control my weight and appetite
Posted by: K Bester | 4/6/2010
I am exercising(cycling) 5-6 times per week not to hard just to get fit ,but I also can''''t control my appetite and my weight. I try to eat right but I got these un controllable cravings for sweet things. My tyroid is under active &  I drink Eltroxin every day. I asked my pharmacit for advise , he said I can use Phedra Cut stimulant free. Will that help to control the appetite or must I use USN Appetite Control pills? Can you please help me? I am tired of being the fat cyclist in our group and I try so hard to loose weight.

Hi K Bester

As for that previous post answer, I think the key is that you need to consult a dietician. I now the basics, but your problem is a little more complex and a dietician is qualified to advise. And I guess that just as I would not enjoy if someone spoke about training without knowing, dieticians probably don't want me giving specific diet advice.

The best thing, especially given the underactive thyroid, is to see that expert, and have them assess. I would stay well clear of diet pills - too much risk, not enough proven benefit and in general, a bad idea. Even Phedra Cut. Forget that stuff, you need a healthy diet and some different food choices, that's all!

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/06/10

Hi K Bester

Reply to fitnessdoc