Posted by: Boo | 2009-01-26

How do I break it off?

Hi, me again from entry 1359...
I don' t know how to break it off with this guy. I feel so sorry for him, when he comes begging for forgiveness and another chance.
I don' t know why I keep just giving in to him, I know his promises are empty and his declarations of love are false.
If I ignore him, I get call-me' s, and his mother even smses me to beg on his behalf.
I don' t love him anymore. How do I just break it off completely, short of moving house and changing my cell number? I know he' s just using me, and probably cheating on me again anyway, but I feel terrible when he tells me that without me, he' ll never get out of the hole he' s dug himself into...
Am I just weak and pathetic? I' m not like this in other spheres of my life.

Block his number ( and his moms ) from your cell-phone, and refuse to answer any calls from them. Change your number, if necessary. It is HIS duty to get out of whatever hole he is in ( and first, to stop digging it ) --- not your duty. And remind him, perhaps through his mom, that if he continues to contact you you can get a court order forbidding him from harassing you, and he can go to jail if he ignores such an order, or be charged with stalking or harassment

Posted by: TMan | 2009-01-28

Hi Boo,

At the end of the day its your happiness that counts. You need to ask youself whether do you want to be happy or take him back and then go through the same process again?He is a fake!!

Reply to TMan
Posted by: Anyone home ?? | 2009-01-27

I agree with Eddie. What are you thinking ? Dump Mr Sad Sack and make a proper life for yourself. You go girl !!

Reply to Anyone home ??
Posted by: Eddie | 2009-01-26

Excuse me?

A guy who sends call-me' s.... and gets his mother to SMS you too?

Do yourself a favour and get rid of this loser........

Reply to Eddie