Question
Posted by: Alice | 2010/11/28

How do I?

Hi Doc,

How do I tell me son how his father left him? His father left us when he was only 3 and he is now 14. I want to tell him the truth, but how do I break the news to him in such a manner that he will not feel that he father did it to hurt him?

I don't plan to answer this question, amongst some 70 suddenly posted from the identical IP address, but under 70 different names. Either a large crowd gather around one computer to each ask a question - all similarly phrased and unusually briefly phrased, compared with the thousands of normal messages I usueally receive, and all highly general, as though someone was seeking answers to use elsewhere, rather than anyone having genuine personal problems - or perhaps there is one hermaphrodite with serious Multiple Personality Disorder and a historially awesome collection of different problems, who spent a day posting all these messages.
Something is deeply suspicious about them, so I will not answer them, or any others from the same source.

1