Question
Posted by: Stranded Wife | 2010/02/05

How do I...

Im a 26yrs old with 2 kids and my husband claims he does not enjoy sex with me because I no longer please him. He says I am no more shallow and strong enough to satisfy him in bed like before. I exercise 3 days a weeks at minimum but that does not seem to help.

How do I restore self again so I can make him happy or are there exercises that can help me restore?

Dear Stranded Wife,

It is not that uncommon for women after multiple child births to lose some tone in their vaginal barrel. There are Kegal exercises a women can do to tone the vagina. You also can try Foo Wong (chinese) balls that a women places inside her vaginal barrel while doing the kegal exercises which are both pleasureable and can assist with toning.

It may also be helpful for you and your husband to try various sexual positions as well to add some spice and variety to your sex lives and to explore different types of pleasure and sensation for you both.

It is important that you and your husband continue to communicate about your seual needs and relationship.

Seeing a sex therapist to explore this in more detail may also be helpful.

7
Posted by: Top Cat | 2010/02/08

Stranded Wife: I think your man talk bull, he is getting it from somebody els

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Stranded Husband | 2010/02/05

Stranded Wife do you need someone to chat to?

Reply to Stranded Husband
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/05

I am not sure what you mean when you say you are no longer " shallow and strong"  as you don' t need to be either of these.
Variety always helps in a sexual relationship, so it could be that heis just bored.I would suggest you try different positions/toys etc.Send him naughty sms' s/emails etc during the day.Make sure you dress sexily for him (and yourself).
Is he satisfying you by the way ? as this works both ways.
Counselling might also be called for.

Reply to XXX

Stranded Wife - did you guys try counselling?

Reply to Stranded Husband

Do you think that he is getting it on the side?

Hey Stranded Wife i am i n a similiar boat as urself. I am 30 and my wife says that i dont satisfy her. I also try my best to initiate with no sucess. I think that they are just been selfish

Reply to Stranded Husband
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/02/05

Dear Stranded Wife,

Reply to Sexologist