Posted by: Sad | 2009-09-28

How could he

a friend of mine was around town this weekend.i havent sen her in saturday nobght we went her,my bf and her bf.
i only have one friend.besides her ad she is also i dont have friends i must say. saturday we were too tired to go i told my friend i will come see her.or she can join us for a movie.she is only there for the weekend,.
she said she wont be coming to the movies.i aksied my bf that we can go see her after the movie,he just turned sour.i asked why.he said he wanted to spend time with me.we stay together.and my frend is there for 2 days.
he told me hes feels enough of seeing her already.he only saw her saturday night,WTF.
i was very sad abot this but didnt say anything.i see his friends all the time.they come to visit we go to visit aswell.we go out with his friends
ive never said u i am tired of them.
whjat is wrong woth this dude.and he knew how happy i was coz i dont have any friends it meant so much for me to see her,i told him.he said he was tired of hearing his sorries.why did he have to say that at the first place.
he dont have a heart.does my happiness mean anything to him at all

Simply sounds as though he doesn't really understand how you feel about this. Maybe a calm, quiet chat about the issue, taking care not to sound as though you're accusing him of anything, but explaining how you feel.
What do other readers think ?

Posted by: almost mad | 2009-09-28

Unfornately generally men are a bit insensitive when it comes to their girlfriends or wives having friends. They can aslo be a bit insecure about sharing their wife with other people. Try what the doc said and tell him how you feel. it might help. If it doesnt help then he is probably just really selfish.

Reply to almost mad