Question

How come...?

How come you men are such wise and powerful beings but often choose to hurt and render women meaningless. I am a 34yrs old woman and my husband is a sex addict outside but a boy in our home. I do every style and means to satisfy him in bed but he keeps on doing it with other women.

if you are seeking professional advice, please phone our helpline: 0860 100 262

5
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/12

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/11

How the heck can you stay with him? Surely you must be afraid of all the diseases around ! What makes you think he is a sex addict " outside"  ?
I would make sure you both get tested then go see a sexologist or counsellor (urgently)

Reply to XXX
Posted by: guy thing | 2010/02/11

ANON sex addiction is actually a serious disease in the fact that you don' t have much control in wanting it on a every opportunity basis,

Reply to guy thing
Posted by: topdog | 2010/02/11

so??? wat are u going to do about this ????

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Another Anon | 2010/02/11

Anon not all men are the same. There are still some true gentlemen out there that really knows how to treat a women.
Why is it that we end up with the wrong person in life?

Reply to Another Anon