Question
Posted by: DONT UNDERSTAND | 2008/10/06

how can you say you dont ovulate on pill

I was on Triphasil and the beginning of Sep started with Yasmin, when starting the white " enactive"  pills I started with my period, at 22 days after my previous sickle. Is it true that you don' t ovulate if taking the pill, if so I don' t understand because I did fell pregnant in 2004 while on Triphasil but had a miscarriage at 7 weeks? So how can some people say you do not ovulate?

The combined Pills like Triphasil prevent pregnancy by suppressing ovulation. This works in 99.3% of women. In a few women, the Pill fails to suppress ovulation and they then fall pregnant.

1
Posted by: LL | 2008/10/07

You ovulate on the " mini-pills"  normally the 28 day packs etc. There is a previous post with loads of info in. Most people get this wrong.

Reply to LL