Question
Posted by: anon | 2012/02/09

how can it be?

After sex I have A bad smell on my virginia no matter how many times I bath and A white slimy stuff comes out of my virginia for A few days what can it be?

It is difficult to know what is causing the bad smell - I struggle to believe that it is semen as the smell persists after bathing...there is an STI that can have a pungent smell, but this is more likely to be there all the time until treated and not likley to disappear after a few days. It may be worth going for a check up to see about the discharge and get the all clear (or treatment) from your doctor.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

4
Posted by: crazy | 2012/02/09

anon.....you have a yeast infection.....no just joking.

just consult your gynie and get meds for your condition.
there is plenty stuff on the market for those type of things and it can also be your diet.
Anon please learn to spell.....lol.

Reply to crazy
Posted by: wash | 2012/02/09

wash with gynaeguard i know it is for sale at dischem. Google feminine sexual hygene. In the mean time, have regular baths and add a handful of salt to the water. When the salt dilutes, the water is anti-septic and will certainly help with the smell.

Enjoy the bunny-period, its fun :D

Reply to wash
Posted by: Sperms | 2012/02/09

Its spems that come out of your vigina and that could be the casue of the smell

Reply to Sperms
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/02/09

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist