Posted by: Tsivi | 2009-03-09

How can I rid my face of scars and how.

I was involved in an accident in May last year and as a result I had stiches on my forehead and it had left me with scars. Last month I started using Bio oil. I would like to know what is it that I can use to get rid of these scars faster. Awhile back I also read that I can take vitamin E tablets and that I can apply the content of vitamin E capsules directly on my scars. How effective is all this and please can you advise me on how to better treat my scars. vitamin E

Bio-Oil and Vitamin E capsules are very effective and I recommend that you continue this treatment for at least a year or longer. A more effective way of treatment, will however be laser treatment.

Kind regards

Posted by: Tsivi | 2009-03-12

Do I have to continue using Bio Oil and should I buy vitamin E capsules and aply them directly to the scars?

Reply to Tsivi