Posted by: Atli | 2009-03-16

How can I get over a guy that ripped my

My boyfriend cheated on me for many years. When we staated dating he told me that he had broken up with his ex, only to find out they had not broken up and he tells us that he did it because we are both special to him, he loves us both and cant stand the thought of loosing either one of us. And that he has been hating himself for years for doing this.

The unbelieavable truth is that we are both willing to forgive him but he still not able to tell us who he would rather be with. I am probably being played here but says he is not yet ready to make a choice and would still like to spend time with both of us still to figure things out if we are willing to let that happen. My brian tells me that he needs to fly a kite but my heart screams i love you and i want to be with you and raise a family with you.

Please help. We dont have children but i am at an age (late twenties) were I feel like I want to have a baby.

I'm trying to take a break from endless questions about cheating, which seems to have become South Africa's national sport. Why on earth have you continued to choose to stay with a guy who thinks so little of you that he continues cheating ? See a counsellor and work on self-esteem, and recognize that you deserve more than this worm

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-03-17

Hi There!

I could help you with regards to your problem.
Give me your email addy and il mail you.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: juk | 2009-03-16

what ever you do, do not fall pregnant with this guy' s child. you' ll regret it for as long as you shall live...speaking from experience. believe me, there are many good guys out there. this one is a player and he will not change. getting pregnant will be a mistake you will not be able to correct. he is not worth it. don' t realise tht when it' s too late

Reply to juk
Posted by: Hi toffee | 2009-03-16

If you give yourself up as a toffee you will get chewed. Who the hell is this creep, keeping 2 of you on a string ? Have some guts and a dash of self respect for yourself and don' t stoop so low. It really pains me to hear of a woman belittling herself like that, almlost grovelling around his knees. Just chase him away like the idiot that he is.

Reply to Hi toffee
Posted by: Atli | 2009-03-16

Interlectually I agree and know all of these things that u have pointed out to me ....He does not deserve me and I question wat kind of sick love is this that he is talking about, Love is not suppose to hurt the person its meant for like this...I kno all of this but the problem is the implementation.

When he calls and says I miss u, come over, i need you i am so quick to react and run to him.

Or maybe its this keeping it civil thing thats messing me around. i mean is there such a thing as keep it civil after a break up?

Reply to Atli
Posted by: UncleC | 2009-03-16

damn!!! gee, i mean... love... love, love is really blind. so what if he gives you a child and still choose the other lady, he tell you wait for how long??? and still he chooses the other lady.

ok mybe he loves you and the other lady, but theres got to be someone better that the other.
coz if not he is just a player. i hope and wish there is no other woman in all these,
that in the end of this whole movie he' s gona end up with...

Reply to UncleC
Posted by: Kris | 2009-03-16

Run and dont look back, he does' nt deserve either of you. He is playing your' ll both, having his cake and eating it. You deserve someone that loves you and only you. Nobody that loves you will do this to you or expect you to wait while he chooses between you and his other lover. This may sound harsh but I think you need to hear it - it' s not LOVE. Leave him now, one day when you do find the real thing you will be looking back and and thank yourself. There is so much more out there for you.

Reply to Kris
Posted by: Leez | 2009-03-16

Is your self-esteem so low that you have to give your all to have him? Rise above it and move on, there are many fish in the sea. This dude is gona hurt u over and over and over....

Reply to Leez