Posted by: Jade | 2011-10-05

How can I decrease my sex drive?

I keep ending up with men who are not as interested in having sex as I am. This is really starting to bother me - is there something wrong with me? Is it unusual to want to have sex twice a week? Because that''s ALL I''m asking! But first my husband ''fell out of lust'' with me, and now my boyfriend of over a year as well! I just want to cry... I love having sex with the person I''m in love with, why do they lose interest? I''m definitely not ugly, and I''m not fat either. Is there anything I can use to take my sex drive away? I am 37.

Dear Jade,

It is very common that in relationships there is often one partner with a higher sex drive thaqn the other. In contrast to popular belief, it is not always the man who has the higher sex drive. More and more we are finding thast is many cases the woman has a higher sex drive than her male partner.

I do not believe there is anything wrong with you and you need not take anything to lower your sex drive.

In relationships where the one partner has a higher sex drive, the partner with the higher sex drive can also engage in masturbation to express the sexual desire not expressed in the relationship.

Celebrate the fact that you are a women with a healthy and strong sex drive

Posted by: Brown (VB) | 2011-10-06

Hello Jade

There is nothing wrong with you , you are perfectly fine .Those guys, perhaps just wanted to use you and now found somebody else....In my relationship it''s the total opposite .
mail me so we can chat.....valenbrwn8atgmaildotcom.

Reply to Brown (VB)
Posted by: Billie | 2011-10-06

Hi Jade,

There''s nothing to worry about! I need it like 3 times a day.

Reply to Billie
Posted by: Manwood | 2011-10-05

Jade, there''s nothing wrong with your sex drive. Twice a week is not much. Had it been 10 times a day, that would have been nympho-like. There must be some other reason/s which you need to explore. What about oral &  anal? Do you deny them these or not? Do you take charge during fornication or your men?

Reply to Manwood