Question
Posted by: semen | 2012/09/25

how can i cum more

hi...is there a way that a man can cum more?

I assume from your question that you are referring to the amount/volume of seminal fluid you ejaculate. The average volume is about 5ml but varies from 0.1ml to 10ml. If you are concerned about the volume of your ejaculate it may be a good idea to see a medical doctor for an examination as there are conditions which may result in for example, retrograde ejaculation which means that the semen does not travel out at orgasm but rather back into the bladder.

4
Posted by: Brysen | 2012/10/14

I serahecd a bunch of sites and this was the best.

Reply to Brysen
Posted by: Bozo | 2012/09/26

Its a double wammy, the less orgasms you have the more semen will build up.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Chris | 2012/09/25

Yes, wank more

Reply to Chris
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/09/25

Reply to sexologist