Question
Posted by: wondering | 2010-07-14

How can I build strong relationship?

How can I build strong relationship &  be there for my boyfriend with a hectic work schedule?<br><br>We have been seeing each other for about a month and a health. He has got a hectic work schedule with deadlines etc. <br><br>I do not get to see him much. I am a bit insecure in myself when I do not hear from him enough. I do not want to smother him. How do I show him support without being able to see him that often and not irritate him. I have not dated anyone before with a schedule like his. I do not want to lose him or have him forget about me. <br><br>He is just stressed as well. <br><br>

Be there for each other ( this is supposed to be a 2-way relationship ) and bear in mind that its pointless to fret about not giving him support he may not actually need. If he is very wrapped up in his work, he's very unlikely to have time for anyone else, and maybe seeing a counsellor to deal with your own feelings of insecurity would be helpful. Don't let your neediness spoil the relationship.

4
Posted by: builder | 2010-07-14

i would suggest cement and sand and a few good bricks

Reply to builder
Posted by: wondering | 2010-07-14

thank you for your replies.

We almost broke it off yesterday because he is feeling pressure from me because i want to see him more and he is just too busy with a project to see me. we cannot plan ahead as such. And I am getting more insecure by the second.

Reply to wondering
Posted by: slick | 2010-07-14

You need to be independant yourself, and have your own pursuits.
He needs you, for quality time and to take a time out so please be there for him.
He would really appreciate, and actually find you more enticing, if you are independant, can organise your own social life and be understanding of his career demands.
See how it goes, it is a tough relationship, however, it also gives you the opportunity to pursue your own life and friends, and maybe look at studying anf improving your own career.

Reply to slick